moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2005-10-03

Music for Free and Free Music

The band Harvey Danger just released its latest album, Little by Little. They are making it available for free, on-line, via the website or via BitTorrent. The album is a bit short but has a couple of good songs on it, like any regular album available in stores. Nothing too fancy, but you could really like the music. I enjoyed track 1 "Wine Women and Song", 4 "Little Round Mirrors" and 9 "War Buddies". Hopefully this advertising method will work.


On another note, I've been looking for free music, like music under a creative commons license. I've found a repository of Free classical music at MIT. There's also Jamendo, a French website available in English, for independent artist willing to release their music, it's free and free. You can also donate music to the artists.

1 Comments:

At 5/10/05 11:24 a.m. , Blogger Daelomin said...

Cool stuff.

Make sure you keep sharing new ways to download muzak! :)

Except I got no internet so far so eff that... Even at zork the connection is terribeul.
Did I say I love azerty? NOT!

Anyway, keep up the music news!
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home