moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2005-08-25

getting ready for Utrecht

I've finished registering for all the courses for the next semester. It's quite easy, as expected. It's funny that some parts of the website available to students from the university are not all translated yet. Apart from that I should go to Utrecht next week. The Stutent services have found an apartment for a bit less than €500, not as cheap as I hoped, but it might be a good deal. I'll have to see for myself. I guess next week will be a good time to see if it's really overpriced or not depending on what's included and what's its standing. The room is in the international guesthouse of the University College, the English undergraduate part of the uni. Sound like I might be surrounded by young and clad international students. A room in the center would have more charm. I pretty much have to weight if I want to buy furniture for 2 years or not, how much transports and commodities cost.

1 Comments:

At 29/8/05 2:28 a.m. , Blogger Daelomin said...

Take pictures, we'll tell you if it's overpriced ;P

Good luck man!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home