moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2005-07-18

It's been a while

Since last time I've posted, many things happened. I'm leaving Montreal for good in a few weeks. I already left work and am currently visiting friends in Colombia after taking a Spanish course.

I've been following the Spanish Summer program at Universidad del Norte in Barranquilla, Colombia. The program was pretty decent, I quite happy with it. There's always room for improvement of course, I guess it's not easy to have a complete language course in just 4 weeks with students from different background and various levels and aptitudes. I can say I learned a great deal and that I've had a good time. The region is very attractive being on the caribbean and all. Due to many factors (current state of Colombia and etc.) there are a lot of things that could be done here. Turism could be developped, as well as services. Seeing this made me realize that there are tons of places like this around the World that are just waiting for growth and development. I'm sure you can come up with great ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home