moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2005-09-25

Google searching blogs

I don't know how long this has gone unnoticed by me... But I'm glad I found this today. Google is doing blog search. Now there's nothing to exciting about that, unless you a blog addict. I'm not really, so I wasn't too excited when I saw it. Especially since other good search engine have been doing it too, like Clusty for example. What's exciting is if you go to the bottom of the search result page or, with Firefox or any RSS enabled browser, notice that you can get RSS or Atom feeds for the search you just made. How cool is that. Wanna know what's being blogged about something? Google does that too. And you don't even have to sign up anywhere to be indexed, your site I mean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home