moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2004-05-25

Hey... I should have mentioned this earlier. The British show Coupling is quite funny. I've been watching a few episodes and got hooked. I showed it to some friends on campus and they got hooked too. What have we started? The show is a bit explicit on some subjects but the situations and the humour are really good and funny.

I've been using my visa card this long weekend when I went shopping with friends. It doesn't show any money spend on my bank's website... peculiar. It also shows I have a credit limit of zero... kinda wierd. I hope it will show the correct data by tomorrow (not).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home