moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2004-05-16

Yohoo! Tuesday around 9am I found out I've been accepted into the CAI Master's programme at Utrecht Univeristy. I have three choices now. I really don't know what to do.

I have to take a decision by June 1st. Many people tell me Utrecht is probably the best choice over Saarbruecken or the Universiteit van Amsterdam. The only thing that's annoying about Utrecht is that, it will be the first year of the CAI Master's. The CAI already has a grad programme but it's still the old dutch system, not the new Ba-Ma-Doc that's supposed to be paneuropean. Some courses haven't been worked out yet.

I've also been thinking about deferring for a semester or two. I could work, and if work is not a available, a semester long holiday could be good ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home