moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2004-05-03

So... I'm currently waiting for my grades. According to Immigration Canada I can get a work permit as soon as I get my grade and my degree is officially over. It shouldn't be too hard to get it if I have a job offer...
Which I might get for the summer. I just hope they will allow me to work for the summer instead of the full year.

I've been accepted at Uni-Saarland, which is really sweet. There's a DFKI center in the same town, it makes it more attractive. I'm still waiting for the other places' answers.

Also, after a bit of browsing over the DFKI, I found this interesting Language Technology links: A comprehensive survey on LT by 90 international experts (PDF) and LT World, a LT directory, sortof...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home