moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2004-05-11

This morning I got up at 3am, watched a bit of Coupling, and then called my commune in Belgium. It's bad news. The only way I can vote is by procuration... er... through a proxy? I don't know, whatever... le grand dictionnaire doesn't help me much on this unsure english translation.

So, what sucks is that my mother has to go get the form, send it to me here. I have to fill it in, send it back along with a letter from work or school. Then my sister will be able to go vote for me.
Abroad vote or vote by mail is only for federal elections (fr,nl). I can't believe it isn't possible for regional nor European elections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home