moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2007-03-07

Spam-prevention bots sucks

Blogger's spam-prevention bots locked this blog for some reason. Somebody has written some bad code somewhere or are my blog post just spam-like? Am I making links to dodgy websites all the time? My guess would be somebody needs to review their code or their programmers.

This locks comes with a warning on top of the posting creation page. It is impossible to post and saving as draft is the only option left. The page What's a spam blog? explains what spam blog is according to Blogger, linking to Wikipedia (not unlike what I often do).

Maybe some joker just flagged my blog as spam, that would mean Blogger doesn’t have silly bots but silly visitors, which can’t be a crime under the sun.

Update: Blogger was fast to fix the problem after it was reported, in only a few hours the lock was removed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home