moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2006-01-01

Happy New Year Natasha!

Happy New Year Natasha... and everybody who might wonder around here ;-)

2006 has lots ahead... I'm not really sure what but from past experience I know it does ;-) I hope it balances out to be more good than bad to y'all.

Fizzylight has an interesting post about finding old friends on the Internet, as well as how to let old friends find you. I've realised that I'm gradually losing touch with old friends because I'm doing less effort everyday to keep in touch the old ways (even the new ways in fact). I guess this period of the year is a good time to get back in touch with friends you communicate with often and those with whom you do not.

2 Comments:

At 2/1/06 4:03 p.m. , Blogger Daelomin said...

:)

Je dis pas Bonne Année à ton blog!! Na!

Viens online ma poulette :)

Bises

 
At 3/1/06 12:09 a.m. , Blogger Natasha said...

Happy New Year to you and remember that your friends care about you very much
Gros bisous

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home