moyogo's little blog

Blogging about Open Source, fonts, language technology, maps and random stuff happening wherever I am.

2004-06-04

Convocation

The graduation convocation was yesterday. It was on McGill's lower field, for the first time in 35 years. The rain was in an out, but luckily it didn't rain a bit when I was outside of the big tent.


Some of it was broadcasted on the internet, some Windows Media fortmat. A friend of mine was able to watch it, she right here in Montreal. But my brother in Italy wasn't able to watch any of it, go figure. It sucks sometimes.


It was great tho'. Lots of people. Lots of smily people. I almost had a tear or two at the very end, during the Canadian national anthem. I guess I realized I was gonna leave this nice country I've just spend 5 great years. I seriously got used to this place, its people, its culture, its really, really long winter, and its wonderfully amazing summer. It's going to be so hard for me to leave now that I feel I want to make my life here. Oh Canada...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home